The Grassroots Professional Network (GPN) in partnership with George Washington University's Graduate School of Political School of Management (GSPM) and The Hill is hosting the Agora "The Marketplace for the Government Relations & Public Affairs" Industry. Join hundreds of advocacy professionals for an outdoor marketplace, network with industry peers, and sample the latest technology, tools, and trends. If you can't make the event, be sure to live stream the center stage to watch live panels and fireside chats hosted by GPN, GSPM, and The Hill's leadership.
Immediately following the symposium, we will be hosting a VIP Networking Reception generously hosted by POLITICO Playbook.
The Grassroots Professional Network is an official CAE Approved Provider and the Symposium is worth 2 CAE Credits.
The AGORA Outdoor Marketplace Starts In:
3pm-4pm Panel 1: Media & Communication Panel
Moderated by: Reid Wilson, National Correspondent The Hill
- Janelle Brevard: VP of Communications, Council on Foundations (GSPM, Political Management '01)
- Nell Callahan: Chief of Staff, SKDKnickerbocker (SMPA '07)
- Jennifer Mastin: VP of Communications, Washington Nationals (GSPM, Political Management '03)
- Bryan Fratkin: CEO/Founder SparkInfluence
4pm-5pm CEO Fireside Chats
Moderated by: Bob Cusack Editor-In-Chief The Hill
- Joshua Habursky: Chairman, Grassroots Professional Network / Director of Advocacy Independent Community Bankers of America
- Dawn Sweeney: President & CEO of the National Restaurant Association
- Aaron Guiterman: Edelman Head of Digital, Corporate, and Public Affairs
- Matt Priest: President & CEO Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America
- Kai Anderson: CEO Cassidy & Associates
5pm-6pm Panel 2: Grassroots, PACs, and Government Relations
Moderated by: Afzal Bari Executive Director, Product and Marketing Strategy - National Journal
- Joe Franco: VP of Grassroots and Internal Advocacy, American Diabetes Association (GSPM, Political Management, 2010)
- Quardricos Driskell: Government Relations Manager, American Urological Association (GSPM, Legislative Affairs, 2011)
- Glen Caroline: Director for the NRA-ILA Grassroots Programs & Campaign Field Operations Division